Procedures & Formats
"Interested to be empaneled as Research Supervisor? Please click here for the format to be filled and sent to the University".
Supervisors / Co‐Supervisors will be allocated to PhD scholars on the following guidelines :
- Possess a Ph. D. Degree (in lieu thereof he/she should have sufficient number of research
publications in referred journals of repute and should have authored books of repute and
should have a teaching experience of 10 years at the Degree level or should have adequate
industry experience/domain knowledge in the area of in which scholar intends to pursue PhD)
- Have at least 5 years of teaching experience at the Degree level in any
College/Institution/University for those serving in Academic or Management Institutions. In case
the person is serving in any industrial or Corporate Organization should have at least 10 years of
Managerial Supervisory experience in any Industrial or Corporate Organizations.
- No relative of the candidate such as wife, husband, son, daughter, sister, brother, wife’s or
husband’s brother and sister, brother’s son and daughter, sister’s son and daughter, first cousin,
nephew, grand‐son, grand‐daughter, or such person as may be deemed a close relation by the
Vice‐Chancellor, shall not be appointed as Supervisor/Co‐Supervisor. A certificate to this effect
will be given by the Supervisor/Co‐Supervisor along with the application for enrolment.
- The maximum number of candidates those can be registered for enrolment to Ph. D. degree
under a supervisor/Co‐Supervisor is as follows:
Assistant Professor/Faculty Member with teaching experience of 5‐10 years: 04
Associate Professor/Faculty Member with teaching experience of 11‐15 years: 06
Professor/Faculty Member with teaching experience of more than 15 years: 08
- One of the Supervisors/Co‐Supervisors has to be associated with IUJ as a Faculty Member.