IUJ Journal of Management was recently assessed by International Society of Indexing and was assigned an impact factor of 1.386 for 2016-17. This reflects the average number of citations of the papers published in the journal.
ICFAI University, Jharkhand has been leveraging Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Pedagogy to enhance the Teaching-Learning effectiveness of the students.
- IUJ is actively involved in academic research and development. The faculty at IUJ publish articles in reputed national and international refereed journals and magazines.
- IUJ publishes a bi-annual blind refereed journal - ‘IUJ Journal of Management’, which attracts papers from academicians,researchers, and industry professionals across the country.
- Google Group for Research Scholars and Research Supervisors to share knowledge
- IUJ Research Scholars are working in senior roles in reputed companies like Microsoft, HP, Cognizant, BPCL, Coal India,HSBC Bank, Vodafone, Tata Tele, LG Electronics, WIPRO, SAIL, HDFC Bank, etc. They are pursuing research in areas that are relevant to industry and society, including the state of Jharkhand.
- Book on Entrepreneurship is published
Faculty members at IU Jharkhand believe in continuously researching and publishing articles, research papers and books for upgrading their knowledge on a regular basis. They participate and present papers in both national and international seminars.