- The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program is a 3 year full-time program offered by the University with a view to impart in-depth knowledge and broad understanding of the basics of management.
- The BBA Program focuses on various areas of management and prepares students for a professional career in management and also equips them to pursue MBA degree program in due course.
- The BBA at ICFAI Jharkhand is popular among students from Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Deoghar, Hazaribagh, Giridih, Ramgarh, Medininagar, Chirkunda of Jharkhand state, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Bhagalpur, Nawada, Siwan of Bihar state. A small number of current batch students also come from Kolkata, Durgapur, Kharagpur, and Purulia of West Bengal state.
Award of Degree
Students who successfully complete the BBA Program will be awarded the 'Bachelor of Business Administration' Degree by the University, subject to University regulations
- 3 Years
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent (any discipline) with 40% and above aggregate marks; Students awaiting final examination results may also eligible to apply.
The BBA Program consists of 36 courses covered in six semesters spread over three years.
Students are also required to do Internship / Project after completion of second year.
|BBA Program Structure|
|Internship / Project|
|Internship / Project|
Securities Analysis, Management of Financial Institutions, Financial Risk
Management, Portfolio Management and Mutual funds, Personal financial Planning,
Wealth management, Investment Banking and financial services, Indirect Taxes and
The program structure is tentative, subject to change (if required).
The fee for each program is mentioned in the table below.
|BBA Program Fee|
|Program||Admission Fee Rs.||Semester Fee Rs.||Caution Deposit Rs.|
|Domicile||Non - Domicile|
Note : Applicants in their final year of Qualifying Examinations also can apply for all regular programs
- Students are required to pay a Caution Deposit as mentioned in the table above along with the first semester fee.
- It will be refunded without interest and after adjusting for dues, (if any), to the students on completion of the respective program.
Fee payments can be made in any of the following modes.
- By way of Bank Demand Draft drawn on a Scheduled Commercial Bank in favor of "The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c" payable at Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Through Credit Card or Debit Card at the University. c) Through NEFT, as per the following details:
|Bank Account Name||The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c|
|Type of Account||Current Account|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
The following details should be provided to the University by the students on remittance of fee through NEFT:
|Student Details||Remittance Details|
|Name of the student:||Name of the Bank:|
|Application No. / Enrollment No.||IFSC Code:|
|Program / Batch:||UTR No.|
|Fee details||Bank Acknowledgement of NEFT Form|
Fee payment by cash is not accepted.
Any requests for withdrawals, refunds will be processed as per the prevailing UGC Notification, with regard to Refund of fees and non-retention of Original Certificates.
Following are the details of the Merit Scholarships, offered by The ICFAI University, Jharkhand.
A. Merit Scholarships based on past academic record:
Percentage of marks achieved in qualifying examination will decide the amount of scholarship. Scholarship amount can be adjusted in the Semester I fee payable.
|Performance in Qualifying Exam||Scholarship amount
(% of semester fee)
|Marks in %||CGPA|
|>= 90%||>= 9.9||50%|
|>= 80% and <90%||>= 8.8 and < 9 .9||40%|
|>= 70% and <80%||>= 7.7 and < 8.8||30%|
|>= 60% and < 70%||>= 6.5 and < 7.7||20%|
B. Merit Scholarship in Semester II to last semester:
|Based on previous semester performance (GPA)||Scholarship amount (% of semester fee)|
|Top 5% of the class||50%|
|Next 5% of the class||30%|
*Remarks: Only if no. of students in the class is 20 or more.
Note: Terms and Conditions for the award of the Merit Scholarship will be specified in the Student Handbook.