Student Life at Campus
- The student community at ICFAI University, Jharkhand is truly diverse; students come from different states, social and cultural backgrounds, and all walks of life.
- They become a part of the ICFAI University, Jharkhand community, and get an unparalleled exposure to different cultures, languages and ways of living.
- Student Activities is at the core of the philosophy of education at ICFAI University, Jharkhand.
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities are very much a part of the day to day life on campus. In spite of their busy academic schedule, students of ICFAI University, Jharkhand are very active outside the classrooms too.
- Highly self-motivated and capable students run several student bodies, students clubs, and Committees - that organize and manage these co-curricular and extracurricular activities round the year on the campus.
- Events across all areas of management, science and technology as well as those related to sports, socio-cultural events, and the arts are organized by these bodies throughout the year.
- At the campus there is a designated Student Activities Co-ordinator, and over ten faculty members as mentors who actively work with students in organizing variety of programs and activities.
- Students also participate successfully in national and international science and tech fests, and inter-business school competitions.
Students are encouraged to involve in several co-curricular activities like :
- Group Discussions
- Management Games
- Skits & Plays
- Cultural Meets
- T-Group Sessions
- Management Fora
- Publications / Magazines
- Social Service
- Industrial Visits
- Sports Meets
- Blood Donation
- Alumni Meets
- Business Plan Competitions.
These co-curricular activities help them to:
- Improve communication skills
- Develop the right kind of attitude
- Enhance leadership qualities and abilities
- Manage stress levels
- Refine interpersonal skills
- Emerge as team players
- Develop group skills